Fernbank House – Covid-19 Protocol
The owners (Tina and Jason) bring more than 30 years experience of ensuring the Health, safety and well-being of others within potentially vulnerable environments. Our commitment has always been to work tirelessly behind the scenes to deliver the highest of standards to the guests into our accommodation. We have rigorously analysed our extensive safeguards, health and safety procedures and cleaning protocols, in light of the heightened risks posed by Covid-19, adopting the recommendations we see adding to our standard procedures.
In line with current Government advice and regulations, we are currently closed. We will, of course, be adhering to guidelines when we re-open (hopefully from the weekend of 17/18th July).
Guests with or showing any symptoms of Covid-19 are asked not to fulfil their reservation; we will rearrange or refund with no charge.
Guests developing symptoms during their stay must advise us immediately and relevant guidance to ensure the safety of all guests and our local Community will be followed.
– We will provide sanitiser at the door. Additional PPE (Face Masks) is available upon request.
– Contactless check-in will be available
– We will ask all guests to respect social distancing
– Staff will wear face coverings whilst interacting with guests.
– We will temporarily remove cushions and throws from our rooms but these will be available upon request.
– We will allocate breakfast times and ask you to pre-order the night before to reduce interaction.
–Our books and leaflets will be removed, again available on request.
–A Take-away breakfast option is available (Upon request) from our local Award-winning coffee shop, The Tay. Alternatively, a breakfast in bed tray can be provided.
– Rooms will not be serviced during your stay unless requested, but we will ensure you have enough towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee and biscuits.
– There will be a bin available (At the frontage of the guest house) to dispose of any excess rubbish.
– Our rigorous cleaning regime will continue with increased attention to the common parts and regular disinfection of (All touchpoints) bannisters, hallway, lights switches, dining room and the front door.
– All payments can be made in advance or via a touch terminal (Sanitised after each use)
This list is not exhaustive and subject to government/local authority advice and instruction.
Our Covid-19 Risk assessment and enhanced cleaning, protection and safeguarding protocols and applied measures can be obtained upon request. A copy of which will be emailed in advance to all our guests.