Fernbank House – Covid-19 Protocol
Your and our safety is a top priority here at Fernbank.
Please read through our Commitments as Hosts and our Expectations of Guests before, during, and after your stay.
- We are committed to following all relevant Government guidelines for COVID-19
- We have undertaken a COVID-19 risk assessment and put in place enhanced cleaning and disinfection in all guest rooms and communal areas
- We have hand sanitising stations throughout the property
- Face coverings will be worn as per the current Government guidelines
- We are limiting capacity of our dining area to help comply with social distancing measures
- We will allocate breakfast times and ask you to pre-order the night before to reduce interaction.
- A Take-away breakfast option is available from our local Award-winning coffee shop, The Tay.
- Rooms will not be serviced during your stay unless requested, but we will ensure you have enough towels, toilet rolls, tea, coffee and biscuits
- All payments can be made in advance or via a touch terminal (Sanitised after each use)
- There will be a bin available (to the rear of the guest house) to dispose of any excess rubbish.
- We are committed to Test and Protect Strategy and will notify guests and NHS Scotland of any potential COVID-19 outbreak
- 24 hours before arrival please self-declare if you or any member of your party are experiencing or been in contact with any individual who has COVID-19 symptoms or is awaiting a COVID-19 test result
- Please respect social distancing at all times while at Fernbank and in the local area
- Please wear a mask covering while in communal areas (with the exception of when you are dining)
- We ask that you wash your hands regularly and use the hand sanitiser provided before entering and leaving the property
- Please provide your details for Test and Protect Scotland. We will not share this information unless required to do so or in the event of an outbreak of COVID-19